Our trained ropes staff are part of a team who serve our guests and deliver an unparalleled level of excellence. All team members are paid a stipend per event served, and each event includes a catered meal. Opportunities to serve are generally on weekends, but we do host guests throughout the week as well.
TVF Ropes Staff are provided with training and qualification to lead teams through our course. We also provide sweet TVF gear to wear.
Additionally, True Vine Foundation offers our ropes staff the opportunity to earn Association of Challenge Course Technology (ACCT) Level 1 or Level 2 Facilitator Certification when applicable.
• Love the outdoors
• Love helping people
• Have an adventurous spirit
• Attend at least (1) training event each year
• Serve at least (3) events during a calendar year
• Have good judgement and character
• Be able to communicate instructions clearly
Interested in joining our crew?
(simply fill out the form below and we will get you hooked up)